Ambitious Assistant Accountant / Finance Manager (Hybrid - London / Home) - Our client is an exciting and dynamic specialist property investment, development and asset management business, with an interesting mix of property / real estate investments and an exciting acquisition strategy in the UK and Europe.
Key to its growth plans is to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Assistant Accountant / Finance Manager to work alongside the FD and CEO and in time take responsibility for Finance and Operations in the business. You will have a background as an assistant accountant / management accountant / finance manager / bookkeeper, looking to expand your career.
Supporting the FD, the new Assistant Accountant / Finance Manager will work towards taking full responsibility for:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts, board reports and investor reports
- Maintain cash flow forecasts, providing analysis of revenue and expenditure
- Implement processes for accounting systems, payroll and invoicing
- Responsible for HMRC and other tax filings, VAT, payroll and accounts
- Support the CFO providing analysis of investor returns
- Day to day invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Support corporate finance with deal structuring and debt finance activity
- Prepare the draft year-end financial accounts and filings for multiple entities
- Ad hoc financial management support as required
- Ad hoc office management and property management support as required
An interest in the real estate / property sector would be ideal, alongside relevant experience in finance and accounts. This is both a hands-on and strategic role and would suit a flexible ambitious assistant accountant / management accountant / finance manager, keen to go on a journey with a dynamic business.