Due to exciting growth, this niche profitable £8m business in the publishing sector in London, with offices in UK and US and expanding further, is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Finance Manager / Financial Controller as number two to the FD.
As the Finance Manager / Financial Controller, you will be involved in all aspects of the finance function and how it interacts with sales, operations and the Board. The role will include:-
- Responsibility for the day to day and monthly finance function
- Provision of management information and business analysis
- Production of management accounts and financial accounts
- Management of cash flow and working capital
- Involvement in budgetary planning
- Development of reporting systems as the company grows
- Assist with month/quarter end including VAT and balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversee and supervise AP and AR processes
The role requires a strategic and commercial mind, yet the ability and willingness to be hands-on in an evolving finance function. Strong systems/IT skills are desirable.
You will have excellent communication skills and demonstrate a good background in finance in an SME environment. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; Hours 9.00am to 5.30pm; Health Benefits and Pension Scheme