Finance Manager - Property Developer
South West London | £40,000 - £55,000 + benefits | #4437
it is a trendy private property developer with 12 full time staff plus contractors; development and refurb of mixed use high end residential and commercial properties, value £1 - 10m. The company needs a 'sole charge' all-rounder who can grow with them and buold a finance team in time. I suppose it needs someone who feels 'ready' to have a role where there is no full time Finance person above them. See below and let me know.
Finance Manager - Independent Property Developer
Our client is a small dynamic trendy property developer, showcasing some very special residential and commercial developments in London. Small enough to respond to market changes, successful enough to fund its own expansion and developments and big enough to attract substantial JV funding too. As the company embarks on some new exciting developments, the Board is seeking a dynamic Accountant to take day to day responsibility for finance within the business. The role can be titled, for example, Finance Manager or Financial Controller and there is ample opportunity to rise to Finance Director in the future. Reporting directly to the CEO, the role will need an ambitious and confident accountant for the following:-
• Managing the day to day finances and accounts of the business and property projects
• Providing the Board on a monthly basis with quality management information
• Cash flows and financial projections for property developments
• Supporting the Board with fundraising, providing necessary reports for JVs and investors
• Managing month-end, reconciliations, VAT, CIS returns, management accounts etc
• Building a finance team as and when necessary according to growth in the business
• Evolving and implementing financial systems and controls as the company grows
• Main point of contact for banks, auditors and investors
You should be an experienced yet ambitious Accountant, ideally from a construction, property or project management background, now ready in your career to work independently and closely with a dynamic CEO and management team in the property development sector. Salary is very flexible depending on your potential and relevant experience.
Go back to jobs