Finance Manager - Retail
Harrow | £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits | #4558
Finance Manager / Senior Management Accountant - This multisite retail company with ambitious growth plans is looking to strengthen its finance team by recruiting a qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, ACMA) Finance Manager / Senior Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller with the day to day running for the department. Duties include:
• Overseeing a finance team including Cashiers, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable personnel ensuring robust controls and processes are adhered to.
• Full preparation of management accounts , balance sheets and accruals and prepayments
• Lead all aspects of future strategy for the department.
• Identify value added processes and cost control issues within the business.
• Preparation of daily cash flows.
• Ensuring all statutory compliance in relation to UK GAAP
• Bank Reconciliations
• Monthly management accounts to include full P&Ls, Balance sheet and Cash flows and producing monthly board packs.
• Management and analysis of rent, rates, service charge, insurance, depreciation.
• Management of the Fixed Assets Register (additions, disposals, depreciation)
• Work cross functionally as part of a larger Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will be a credible Qualified Accountant, ideally from a retail or multisite business with solid reporting and communication skills as key reporting to a number of senior personnel on site is essential. Strong man management skills are also vital as the Finance Manager / Senior Management Accountant will be required to motivate the finance function. This is a chance to take advantage of the excellent career development opportunity on offer and join this dynamic business at an exciting time in its evolution.
Go back to jobs