Finance Manager - This award winning independent Travel Consultancy in North London is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager / Management Accountant to join its busy finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of management accounts and reporting within the business. Key tasks include:
- Responsible for the day to day financial operations and accounting, controlling the month end accounting and reporting process resulting in delivery of accurate management accounts.
- Management of the finance team ensuring all staff are trained and managed correctly.
- Ensure accurate cashflow management and forecasting
- Overseeing the banking issues, from managing day-to-day supplier payments through to dealing with the monthly bank reporting and audit requirements
- Manage the credit control function
- Responsible for the annual company statutory audit, liaising with auditors to ensure all reports and relevant information is provided in a timely manner
- Ensuring complete tax compliance across VAT, corporation tax, and other taxes as relevant, ensuring the team submit all statutory returns
- Support the FD in other key business matters such as the business insurances, bank relationships and general cost management.
- Reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges within team.
The position will suit a capable Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE Finance Manager with strong management reporting skills and experience of overseeing a small team. A travel background would be useful but similar experience in a small to medium size business is essential. This is an excellent opportunity that offers genuine career progression stability and an extremely friendly working environment