Finance & Stock Assistant - Hospitality
Central London | £20,000 - £22,000 + benefits | #4525
Events, Nightclubs and Bars – Finance, Accounts & Stock Assistant:-
Our client is a funky business with nightclubs and bars, looking to recruit an ambitious individual from the bars/restaurant/hospitality sector to move into an excellent head office / accounts role for someone keen on building a long term career in finance/accounts. The role will support the venues ensuring all stock is recorded accurately and will manage the supplier invoices process in the accounts team.
• Processing and review of supplier invoices, resolving any accounts queries
• Obtaining credit notes on a timely basis for any stock not received
• Perform supplier statement reconciliations as required
• Setup any new suppliers on internal and external accounts systems
• Help oversee results of weekly stock counts, supporting the venues and resolve issues
• Independently count stock on a cyclical basis
• Update the till system for any new products and recipes
• Calculate drink profitability and other key performance indicators
• Support the Operations Manager with Venue stock issues, or any other support as identified
The ideal candidate will have an aptitude with numbers, strong attention to detail, a friendly approach and a willingness to learn and develop in accounts. Experience of working in a Venue Front of House would be an advantage. Good Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills are necessary. Career prospects in finance and accounts are excellent.
Go back to jobs