Financial Accountant - Retail
Middlesex | £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits | #4496
Financial Accountant - This dynamic £100m turnover, multisite retail company with ambitious growth plans is looking for a high calibre qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with an audit and industry background to take responsibility for the Financial Accounting and Banking Covenants issues. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will include:
• Ensuring that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Taking ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies, and controls in respect of management are conducted in accordance with the company guidelines.
• Production of statutory accounts and monthly management accounts.
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Producing cash flows, balance sheets, covenant calculations on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate will be a credible Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with a strong audit and commercial background from a similar medium to large business. Exposure to bank covenant and corporate finance is also important. The candidate must be highly motivated, a commercial thinker and demonstrate high levels of initiative, accountability and leadership. This is a chance to take advantage of the excellent career development opportunity and join this dynamic business at an exciting time in its evolution.
Go back to jobs