Financial Analyst / Business Partner - FMCG
North London | £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits | #4403
Financial & Planning Analyst / Finance Business Partner
Our client is an exciting entrepreneurial P/E backed Branded FMCG business in the Leisure sector seeking a high calibre FP&A Planning / Financial Analyst / Finance Business Partner.
This is an exciting newly created role due to continued expansion of the brand. The role reports to an excellent Financial Controller and will give you an enviable opportunity to develop your career and learn from a high calibre experienced FD from the Leisure/Hospitality sector too. The role will include:-
• Management of capital expenditure, analysing actuals, budgets and forecasts
• Investment appraisals and monitoring JVs in a dynamic expanding business
• Cashflow forecasting, providing key management information
• Supporting the company budgeting and forecasting process, analysing growth
• Business Partnering with key department heads and budget holders across the brand
The role has unlimited career potential with an exciting growing brand, supporting quality finance leaders and an entrepreneurial dynamic management. You should be able to demonstrate quality experience in Financial Analysis and Planning or Management Accounting or Business Partnering in an FMCG or similar commercial business. The role is ideal for a recently qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or part qualified (PQ) seeking study support. Apply immediately to be considered.
Go back to jobs