Financial Analyst - Study support - One of London's most successful Real Estate / Property Investment companies with high profile international blue chip property Joint Ventures, has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate calibre candidate to join its FP&A team as a Financial Analyst. The role encompasses planning, reporting and analysing the performance of the entire portfolio of property assets. This will include the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the group, key reports for senior management and ad-hoc financial analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist financial planning and reporting for the full portfolio including all refurbishment and capital projects
- Prepare weekly and monthly occupancy, income, capex and other ad-hoc property asset reports to be presented to senior management
- Prepare quarterly asset and market performance reports on all SPVs under management for delivery to the investor group
- Work with tax, legal and other professional advisers and assist managing the information flow
- Assist the preparation of bank reports including project development plans and covenant testing
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for various group companies
- Assist with financial modelling of rents, valuations and other ad-hoc requirements
Key requirements include:
- University Degree – Minimum 2:1 in Accounting / Finance / Business degree
- Grade A in GCSE Mathematics required; A-level Mathematics preferred
- Ambition to study and progress. Support will be offered.
- Some office experience would be useful
- Strong excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage workload across several projects
- Must be self-motivated and very organised
- Property industry experience preferred but not essential
You will be able to develop relationships with other business units, thrive under pressure and be used to managing deadlines. Apply now for this fantastic opportunity.