Financial Controller (no 2 to FD) - our client is recognised as a brand leader the world over and offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part qualified or qualified accountant to join their £10m growing business to support the FD.
The company is dynamic and innovative and this represents a very exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager / Financial Controller to join an ambitious and challenging team.
Managing the finance team, this Finance Manager / Financial Controller role will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of the finance function
- Design and preparation of monthly management information and KPIs
- Responsible for the annual budgeting process and monthly variance reporting
- Maintaining and updating the financial forecasting model
- Treasury management and cash flow reporting
- Sales and stock forecasting models
- Overseeing year end audit and stock control process
- Statutory reporting, liaising with auditors
- Weekly sales reporting, with monthly analysis and reporting
- Adhoc project work and support to the FD as the business
This role will suit an accomplished Finance Manager / Financial Controller or a Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant, looking to step up and challenge themselves at a higher level.
Strong communication skills and advanced Excel skills are key, together with the gravitas to work closely with non-finance operational staff and senior management in the business.