Financial Controller - our client is a leading specialist Consultancy working in the Property sector, turnover £11m and growing rapidly through the provision of high quality expertise to its clients and the use of state-of-art software and technology in the sector. The role is based in Farringdon, Central London, full time but with some flexibility.
The company has a forward-thinking and energetic team across two related businesses which are growing year-on-year and is seeking a like-minded ambitious Financial Controller to head up its day to day financial management. The company has an excellent collegiate culture which breeds growth and success.
Reporting to the CFO/COO, this Financial Controller role will include:
- All aspects of day to day accounting and financial reporting
- Overseeing one assistant accountant / bookkeeper
- Provision of financial analysis and KPI information
- Working capital management and cash flow management
- Oversee budgeting and forecasting processes
- Production of monthly management accounts and annual accounts
- Managing all month end processes and intercompany journals
- Reviewing and improving systems, controls and processes
- Liaise with external auditors, providing year end information
- Managing Corporation Tax & VAT Returns
- Ad-hoc project work alongside the CFO and COO.
This Financial Controller role will suit a collaborative candidate who enjoys working closely with other departments in a business. You will have excellent Excel skills and be experienced in a small/medium sized business at Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Management Accountant level, ready for more responsibility. Experience in a consultancy or project-orientated business would be useful but is not essential. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate with excellent benefits including bonus + gym + 25 days + pension