Exciting prospects in this Finance and Operations role at this renowned Creative Marketing Services Agency in London for an ambitious Finance Manager / Financial Controller from an Agency environment.
A No 1 role and a key addition to the Senior Management Team, working closely with the Chairman and MD, this Financial Controller role will involve:
- Managing day-to-day finance and operations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and management information
- Annual budgeting, cash flow forecasting and KPI reporting
- Working capital management, debtors, creditors and cash
- Revenue recognition, work-in-progress, deferred and accrued revenue reporting
- Client profitability analysis, liaising with department managers
- Supplier relationships, HR issues, document management, benefits
- Commercial liaison with senior team re client campaigns and contracts
- Overseeing accounts assistant carrying out junior accounts duties
- Managing relationships with HMRC, banks, payroll, auditors and insurers
- Maintain, review and update systems and processes
A background in an Agency environment is essential (advertising, marketing, PR, communications, digital etc). Ideal for an established hands-on Financial Controller / Finance Manager or a Management Accountant seeking a step up.
Prospects are excellent with an entrepreneurial management team with a growing company.