Events and Entertainment – Head of Finance – Entrepreneurial Business
Our client is renowned in the London social scene and London nightlife, an event venue, music and entertainment group of 6 businesses, established and growing, turnover £5m. A passionate and dedicated team at all levels, the Board is looking for a Head of Finance / Financial Controller to join their Senior Management.
As the Head of Finance / Financial Controller you lead the day to day planning, operation, managing and controlling of all finance related activities in the business and provide key insight into operational activities to influence and contribute to the decision making process in a lively, busy music and entertainment business. Key elements of the role will include, amongst others:-
- ●Contribute to the development of strategic business plans and models.
- ●Business partnering and lead all budgeting and forecasting activities.
- ●Oversee day to day financial operations and lead month-end activities.
- ●Manage cash flow and working capital within the business
- ●Develop systems, processes and controls to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- ●Produce quality management information for effective decision making.
- ●Provide relevant key information for any funding bids
- ●Manage external relationships with banks, insurers, auditors and HMRC.
- ●Work effectively with MD, Board, Senior Management and Non-Exec
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) with a commitment to continuous improvement and a drive and passion to be successful in your career and work for a buzzy music and entertainment business. You will ideally have experience within the media/entertainment sector or similar and working for a developing, growing organisation. Prospects are excellent and importantly, you will enjoy this role!