Hertfordshire - Financial Controller - £15m SME
Our client is a long established highly profitable £15m product supplier to the UK corporate sector with an enviable growth record and is now set for an exciting phase of development. This paves the way for an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant (qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA or qualified by experience) as Financial Controller with prospects to become Finance Director in the future.
The No 1 finance position in the company, reporting directly to the Board and managing 1-2 staff, the role will include:
- Provision of quality monthly management accounts and management information
- Oversee day to day and month end accounting and bookkeeping
- Monitor stock issues, cash-flow, working capital and profitability
- Annual budgeting and constant review and analysis of performance
- Implement new scalable accounting, stock and warehouse systems to aid growth
- Work closely with the ambitious Board to support exciting growth plans
The key experience needed for this Financial Controller role will be financial control in a stock based multiple product supply environment, be that supplying to the corporate sector or the retail sector. An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) would be useful but is not as essential as relevant experience at Financial Controller level and the ability to contribute to the future development of the business. This Financial Controller role would suit someone commuting from North London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire or Essex.