Our Rich List client has an interesting portfolio of investments - corporates, trusts, investment schemes and joint ventures - as well as an international property portfolio. The Finance Director of the Private / Family Office is looking for a No 2, a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant as Financial Controller. Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Controller role will include :-
- Supervision of a finance team of 3 staff.
- Review of accounts preparation, treasury and bank account management
- Wealth management for the Private Office and control of personal finances
- Provide finance support to business units as necessary
- Involvement from time to time with overseas property purchases
- Assisting with the oversight of overseas offices and International Tax exposure,
- Preparation of larger company accounts and ensure necessary controls are in place
- Compliance work including responsibility for an FCA regulated entity
- Liaison with advisers worldwide to include accountants, solicitors and bankers.
This is an interesting and varied Financial Controller role in a highly confidential high profile High Net Worth environment. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and able to challenge the status quo. You will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA - with an inquisitive mind and strong attention to detail seeking an interesting Senior Accountant / Financial Controller role in a Private Family Office / Investment business.