Financial Controller - This dynamic , highly acquisitive hotel business, part of a larger real estate group, with a number of locations in the heart of London's West End, is looking to recruit an experienced qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACMA / ACA) as Financial Controller for a key role. Reporting to the Group CFO and the General Manager, the Financial Controller will work closely with the wider business to ensure the effective operation of the Finance team. Duties include:
- Delivering group management, statutory and consolidated accountants.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the annual audit for the Hotel Group.
- Working proactively within the business to drive change and improvements
- Identify areas for process and policy improvement and implement changes
- Play a key role in budgeting, cash flow forecasting, internal reporting & controls, regulatory, VAT and tax.
- Lead and drive a team of 4 Accounts Assistants
- Cost centre analysis
- Sign off month-end close and reconciliations.
- Work through and integrate new acquisitions into the Group.
The position will suit a qualified Financial Controller (CIMA / ACCA / ACMA / ACA) with a hotel, leisure or multisite background as well as solid reporting and communication skills. Strong man management skills are also vital as the Financial Controller will be required to motivate a team. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic growing business at an exciting time of its evolution.