Our client is a busy entrepreneurial B2B and B2C provider in the Leisure sector, turnover £4-5m, based in Luton, seeking a Financial Controller as it embarks upon an exciting period of development and growth.
Reporting to the MD and Investors, the Financial Controller role will take full responsibility for the finance function and include:
- Preparation of quality management accounts
- Manage cash flow and working capital
- Provide margin reports and business analysis
- Bookkeeping, reconciliations and month end
- Manage sales and purchase ledger
- Prepare VAT returns and liaise with HMRC
- Maintain and update accounting systems
- Ad hoc support to the Board and Investors
- Develop the finance function as the company grows
This role in Luton will suit an ambitious local hands-on Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Controller (based in Beds, Herts, Bucks, North London) capable of covering the full finance function in a small business and developing it as it grows, working closely with the MD and the Board / Investors.