Financial Controller (Future FD) - This well-established and high profile multi-site SME in London's West End operates a range of creative services and retail and wholesale of niche creative products. To enhance the business, they are looking to recruit a Qualified Financial Controller to join their senior management team> Reporting directly to the CEO, this role is expected to develop into a Finance Director position in time. Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a small finance team
- Producing monthly management accounts, management information and analysis for decision making
- Producing and manage annual budgets effectively
- Producing cash flow forecasts and manage working capital
- Preparing financial reports for directors meetings.
- Ensuring month end reports are complete for all departments and trading companies
- Carrying out ad-hoc projects as specified by the CEO to aid decison-making.
The position will suit an experienced hands on Financial Controller from a small to medium size business who will be looking for the next step into an Finance Director role in time. Strong IT and communication skills are essential, as is a proven experience of overseeing a small finance function. A retail or stock based background would be useful but is not essential.