Excellent sole charge Financial Controller role in Property Investment and Development in North London / Hertfordshire.
The role reports to the Directors of this family-owned well-established business with a strong commercial and residential portfolio and an excellent management team.
This Financial Controller role will have full responsibility for the finance function including: -
- Day to day accounting for various operating companies and SPVs i
- Posting invoices, bank transactions, bank reconciliations, trial balance, monthly payroll.
- Cash management, short and long-term cash flow forecasting and prepare budgets.
- Liaise with the banks preparing bank and loan related reports and managing the IPD process.
- Liaise with HMRC and deal with all aspects of ATED, VAT and CIS
- Liaise with the auditors and tax advisors, leading audit/accounts activities.
- Producing annual statutory accounts for the companies and ensure filed at Companies House
- Assist with preparation of service charge accounts and reconciliations.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems and processes.
- Manage policies for capital requirements, debts, taxation, disposals and acquisitions.
- Other ad hoc finance related work required in a hands-on role in a small business
This Financial Controller role will require:-
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Prior Real Estate/Property and Joint venture experience is preferable.
- Experience with Sage Line 50 or similar will be highly desirable.
- Experience dealing with IPD's and Bank Reporting is preferable.
- A strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This is an excellent stable Financial Controller role in an established Real Estate / Property Investment business for an experienced hands-on accomplished accountant.