High Net Worth Private Office in London - Our client has a vast portfolio of UK and foreign corporate investments, trusts, investment schemes and joint ventures as well as a substantial international property portfolio. The Finance Director of the Private Office is looking for a No 2, an experienced qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant as Financial Controller / Senior Accountant / Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Controller / Senior Accountant / Finance Manager role, overseeing the investments, will include:-
- Supervision of a finance team of 3 staff.
- Review of accounts preparation, treasury and bank account management
- Wealth management for the Private Office and control of personal finances
- Provide finance support to business units as necessary
- Investment appraisals of overseas property purchases
- Assisting with the oversight of overseas offices and International Tax exposure,
- Preparation of larger company accounts and ensure necessary controls are in place
- Compliance work including responsibility for an FCA regulated entity
- Liaison with advisers worldwide to include accountants, solicitors and bankers.
This is an interesting and varied Financial Controller / Senior Accountant / Finance Manager role in a confidential high profile High Net Worth Private Office environment. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and able to challenge the status quo. You will be a Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with an inquisitive mind and strong attention to detail seeking an interesting Financial Controller / Senior Accountant / Finance Manager role in an Investment / Private Office business with the opportunity to learn from an impressive Finance Director.