Financial Controller - Property Investment - £60-65,000 (Some Homeworking)
Our client is a High Net Worth Property Investment Family Business in London with a range of property across the Commercial and Residential sectors, held in various statutory entities and partnerships. This role, with some Homeworking (eg 3 days in office, 2 days at home), is an ideal role for an experienced qualified Accountant from the Property sector, seeking a long term stable Financial Controller role.
A hands-on role, this Financial Controller role will include:-
- Day to day accounting for a number of the family property investment, development and management companies
- Preparation of all year-end supporting information for the external accountants and tax advisors and on an ad hoc basis
- Bookkeeping including cash books, purchase ledger, reconciliations, VAT, petty cash and intercompany accounting
- Bank loan administration and Directors loans administration; recording charitable donations and submitting gift aid claims
- Preparation of management accounts and cash flow forecasts when required; liaison with banks regarding various bank accounts
- Manage relationships with outsourced property management companies, reconciling the tenants ledger, service charges and occasional credit control if required
- Running the small payroll across various PAYE schemes, liaising with HMRC
This Financial Controller role will suit a hands-on qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) with experience in the Property Investment sector, looking for a solid stable role, working from both a West End office and from home (eg 3 days in office, 2 days at home). Strong IT skills are important including Excel and Sage or similar.