Financial Controller (FD Designate) - our client is an exciting Start-up in a fast-growing niche within the Property sector. Well-funded, with exciting growth plans, the Board is looking to recruit an ambitious Financial Controller as they embark on their growth plans.
The new Financial Controller (FD Designate), will set up the finance function to include:-
- Implement computerised accounting system to integrate with the business (eg Xero)
- Design and implement scalable reporting systems and controls
- Produce monthly management accounts, information and analysis for decision-making
- Manage cash flow and working capital within the business
- Hands-on management of day to day bookkeeping and monthly accounting
- Implement budgeting and forecasting procedures
- Maintain relationships with banks, advisers, suppliers, customers etc
- Ad hoc support to the Directors in a small entrepreneurial business.
The role requires an ambitious accountant (Finance Manager / Financial Controller) who ideally has run a finance function in a small growing business. Prospects are very exciting.