Financial Controller - Telecoms
City of London | £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits | #4401
Head of Finance / Financial Controller
Telecoms - City of London - T/O £20m
£65 - 75,000 + benefits
Our client is a long established, profitable and dynamic privately owned international Telecoms company near the City of London, turnover c£20m, with an enviable client base, constantly looking at growth and opportunities.
Key to further growth will be the appointment of an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller / Head of Finance to the Senior Management Team, an accountant who can in time progress into a more commercial and operational COO role. The role will report to the Managing Director and will include:-
• Day to day management of five finance staff in the UK and overseas
• Provision of quality management information for decision-making
• Management of working capital and enhancement of systems
• Development and recruitment within the finance team
• Liaise with auditors and external partners and advisors
• Work closely with other Department Heads across the business
• Evolve into a COO type role with wider responsibilities across the business.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact in a business and develop your career to a high level. Key will be your ability to demonstrate a successful career path to date in a busy and complex environment. Qualified (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) or qualified by experience may be considered.
Go back to jobs