FP&A and Investment Manager - One of London's most successful Real Estate / Property Investment companies / funds with international blue chip property joint ventures, has an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) as Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to look after its financial planning and investment team in all aspects of the investment underwriting and disposition process from initial analysis through to completion.. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing robust, accurate and timely financial modelling and analysis of potential investments and disposals
- Manage the investments and disposals process working with tax and legal advisors and help coordinate the workflow
- Preparing reports and ad-hoc analysis/topics for presentation to the Board, internal and external stakeholders
- Support the funding process
- Lead financial planning and reporting for the full portfolio including all refurbishment and capital projects
- Deliver funding/structuring strategies as well as providing detailed strategic planning support
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly occupancy, income, capex and other ad-hoc property asset reports to be presented to senior management
- Responsible for the quarterly asset and market performance reports on all assets under management for delivery to the investor group
- Prepare bank reports including project development plans and covenant testing
- Work with tax, legal and other professional advisers and manage the information flow
- The role is also responsible for planning, reporting and analysing the performance of the portfolio of property assets. This will include the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the group, key reports for senior management and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders throughout the company, be a trusted first point of contact while developing a deep understanding of the business, and provide support to enable optimal decision by senior management.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years post-qualified experience (ACA, CIMA, ACMA, ACCA) with exposure to Investment transactions / Financial Planning and Analysis / Business Partnering roles. You will be able to demonstrate a record of accomplishment in financial modelling and a proven ability to manipulate, analyse and simplify complex financial information as well as a track record of identifying and implementing improvements. You will be able to develop relationships with other business units, thrive under pressure and be used to managing competing deadlines. Apply with your CV and salary expectations now for an excellent opportunity.