This eye-catching post-Private Equity, now Quoted Advertising / Media Plc in Central London, renowned for its creativity and use of state-of-the-art technology has expanded its markets in the UK and internationally both organically and by acquisition and hence has created an excellent new opportunity for a high calibre qualified Accountant as Group Finance Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this Group Finance Manager role, will include:-
- Consolidation of group monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Analytics and trend commentary on the financials to Senior Management.
- Identifying new KPIs and trends, engaging with local teams for subsequent reporting.
- Process improvement in the accounts preparation process.
- Production of weekly sales reports.
- Provide enhanced cash flow forecasts.
- Assisting local markets with their annual budgeting and interval forecasting processes.
- Liaising directly with analysts to discuss the business model and outlook.
- Additional ad-hoc projects in an ever-changing, creative, international, quoted business.
This is an exciting Group Finance Manager role in an international Quoted Plc, working in a quality professional Finance team and would suit a high calibre qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA ideally with relevant commercial group experience,a lthough straight from Practice will be considered. The company has a strong, professional, creative culture, offers excellent prospects and a competitive salary and bonus scheme.