This eye-catching, post-Private Equity, now Quoted Advertising / Media Plc in Central London, renowned for its creativity and use of state-of-the-art technology has expanded its markets in the UK and internationally both organically and by acquisition and hence has created an excellent new opportunity for a high calibre qualified Accountant as Group Management Accountant.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this Group Management Accountant role, will include:-
- Drafting group accounting guidelines, taking ownership of all IFRS16 reporting, migrating subsidiary IFRS16 reporting to a single tool.
- Compiling group ESG policies and guidelines and updating group governance and corporate code, ensuring the Board and subsidiaries are made aware and reporting is up to date.
- Assisting subsidiary FDs with reporting and ensure Financial Statements are improved.
- Provide benchmarking and analysis of performance against competitors financially and non-financially.
- Provide key insight for Senior Management and external stakeholders regarding complex accounting treatments.
- Develop the intercompany cross charges plan, transaction policies and transfer pricing policies.
- Additional ad-hoc projects in an ever-changing, creative, international, quoted business..
This is an exciting Group Management Accountant role in an international Quoted company, working in a quality professional Finance team and would suit a recently qualified ACA from Practice with strong technical ability or an ACCA/CIMA with relevant commercial group experience. The company has a strong, professional, creative culture, offers excellent prospects and a competitive salary and bonus scheme.