Group Procurement Manager - Hotels
Central London | £55,000 - £60,000 + benefits | #4479
Group Procurement Manager
Leisure / Property Investment & Development / Construction
Our client is a high profile and iconic Leisure Real Estate / Property Investment and Development Group in London, home to some of the West End’s most recognisable sites and beyond. Consistently developing and growing its portfolio, the company is seeking an experienced and driven procurement professional to establish and implement a commercially focused Procurement function.
Plans over the next few years will require a spend of £100m’s across asset management, utilities, construction, development and corporate, ensuring an exciting opportunity for the new Group Procurement Manager to contribute to the business.
Reporting to the Group CFO and working closely with Senior Management and Department Heads, this role will have significant responsibility including:-
• Establish a group-wide procurement process scalable as the company grows
• Complete scrutiny of the group’s cost base and implement a procurement strategy
• Develop strong supply chain relationships to ensure value and performance
• Identify opportunities for buying synergies across the group and its portfolio
• Negotiate and implement supplier contracts whilst minimising concentration risk
• Maintain a strong customer reputation as a high profile landlord and developer
• Ensure consistent buying processes across utilities, construction, development etc
This role will require a strong and experienced individual who can demonstrate the ability to lead the negotiation of all supplier agreements and contracts across the business. Experience in buying / procurement in Construction or Property or Multi-Site Leisure is essential. This represents an excellent career opportunity to join an iconic multisite business in the property and leisure sector. Salary negotiable.
Go back to jobs