Award-winning £10m turnover business in the care sector with a state-of-the art offering, seeks a Head of Finance / Financial Controller to head up its finance function through a period of exciting growth and provide quality decision-making management information for the Board. The role will include:
- Leadership and development of the accounts/finance team (ledgers, credit control and payroll)
- Provide business partnering / financial support to department heads and their teams
- Financial control, financial management and cash flows across various group companies
- Preparation of monthly board packs, management accounts, P&L, balance sheet and KPIs
- Day to day accounting, month-end journals, balance sheet reconciliations, VAT returns
- Manage year-end and statutory reporting for the group companies, liaising with auditors
- Enhancement and continuous improvement of systems and controls
- Liaise with the Board, investors and external advisors
You will be an experienced hands-on man-manager and a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) successfully demonstrating a track record in finance in a growing business.
You will be an ambitious Head of Finance / Financial Controller with a strong drive to develop your career and the quality of the decision-making information you provide. Hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, but there will be a need to work outside of these hours when needed.