Our client is an impressive organisation in the Private Healthcare sector, seeking a Number One in Finance to head up its team of 3 accounts staff. This new Head of Finance / Financial Controller will be part of the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for both commercial and day to day aspects of the finance function.
Reporting to the CEO, the role will include:
- Financial control of the business including management accounting and day to day finance.
- Commercial finance, driving commercial decision making across the business
- Month end and quarterly financial accounts and consolidations
- Business partnering with the senior leadership team to support key decision making
- Analysis of business performance and provide strategic management to support key objectives.
- Responsible for annual budget preparation and reporting
- Statutory and external reporting including interim results, preliminary results and annual report
- Liaison with external auditors, tax and other external advisors
- Continuous financial insight to aid efficiencies and drive change across finance
- Managing, mentor and develop a high performing finance team
- Manage external stakeholder relationships including private medical insurers
You will be a high achieving and commercial Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA, CIMA) seeking a number one Head of Finance / Financial Controller role on a Senior Management Team in a progressive organisation. Ideally you will have experience of the Healthcare sector although other applicants will be considered.