Exciting P/E Backed Journey...
Head of Finance (future Finance Director)
Recognisable Multi-site Food/Retail/Hospitality concept
10 sites and growing.....
This well-funded recognisable P/E backed multi-site Food/Retail/QSR business has an impressive Board and is looking to add an ambitious Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) to its Senior Management Team as Financial Controller (to become Finance Director) as it plans strong growth and investment in the UK and overseas. This Financial Controller role (Number one in Finance) will report to the Board and to the P/E investors and will take responsibility for:-
- Management of the small growing finance function and all financial reporting
- Continuous development of integrated EPOS/stock/financial systems
- Contributing to the commercial and strategic development and growth of the business
- Financial modelling, budgeting, forecasting and working capital management
- Focal point for investors, banks, auditors, non-execs and statutory issues
The company and P/E investors are looking for a Financial Controller (Finance Director Designate) to go on a ‘journey’ with them as they add sites to their existing UK and international portfolio, both owned and franchised, and build a recognisable brand.
Excellent salary / opportunity to earn bonuses and long term equity
Senior management team benefits
Should be an experienced Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) with some post qualified experience in the multi-site food/retail/hospitality sector. You should have a strong academic background and the personality and gravitas to liaise at the highest of levels. Prospects are obvious and excellent.