One of London's most successful Real Estate / Property Investment companies with high profile international property joint ventures and over £500m in assets, has an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA from a Big 4 / Top 10) as Investment Manager / FP&A Manager to manage its financial planning and investment team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, this is a key role in the investment process, from initial analysis of new assets through to completion and beyond. The role will involve:
- Right-hand-person to the GFD, working closely with senior stakeholders and investors
- Financial modelling and analysis of potential investments and disposals
- Manage the investment and disposal processes working with tax and legal advisors
- Ad hoc reports and analysis for presentation to the Board and external stakeholders
- Lead financial planning for capital projects and support funding processes
- Assess funding/structuring strategies and support strategic planning
- Analyse occupancy, income and capex and provide ad-hoc property asset reports
- Quarterly market performance reports on all assets under management for investors
- Bank reporting including project development plans and covenant testing
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting reporting and ad hoc analysis of property assets
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years post-qualified experience (ideally an ACA from a Big 4 / Top 10) with post qualified exposure to corporate finance, transaction support or FP&A roles. Prospects are excellent in this high profile role for a high calibre ACA.