Junior Accountant / Assistant Accountant:-
This highly successful Investment Management business in the West End of London has an excellent junior accounts role.
You should be a high calibre credible and impressive graduate, looking to build a career in Accounts and Finance. You should have some experience in Accounts and therefore be able to demonstrate an understanding of accounting concepts. As the most junior member of the finance/accounts team, you will learn from the qualified accountants above you and you will be taught and given responsibility for various roles in finance.
This Junior Accountant / Assistant Accountant position will include:
- Corporate accounts, bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, accounts payable
- Month end journals, expenses, credit card analysis
- Assist in preparing management accounts. KPIs and management information
- Support the implementation of cloud-based accounting software
- Assist in reconciling and analysing the funds on a monthly basis
- Analyse company actual expenditure v budget on a monthly basis
- Provide the asset managers and investment team with ad hoc information
- Support for the year-end process and annual audit
- Grow with the role and be delegated higher level work from the FC and FD and Analyst
This is a tremendous opportunity to build a career in Accounts and ultimately qualify as an Accountant (ACCA, CIMA), as long as you are pro-active, inquisitive and hard-working with a passion for continuous development and improvement. An interest in financial services would be useful. STUDY SUPPORT:- This Junior Accountant / Assistant Accountant role comes with a generous base salary and study support for ACCA/CIMA studies