Legal Secretary - Legal
North London | £30,000 - £32,000 + benefits | #4420
Our client is one of the most prestigious and largest Law Firms in North London, with a West End and City calibre team and ethos, but a friendly local approach to its work and staff. This role will suit an experienced Legal Secretary/PA seeking a shorter commute and a friendly professional team.
You should be committed to a long term career as a Legal Secretary/PA and seeking to increase your knowledge and expertise. Experience in private client work would be useful.
This key high profile role in the department will include:
• Full on-going support to the Head of Department
• Managing day to day administration of client matters and department matters
• Build and maintain relationships with clients as a key point of contact
• Preparation of legal documents and general file management
• Legal research and Companies House searches
• Preparation of bills, liaising with accounts department
• Other ad hoc work with a can-do approach
• Be an integral member of the department team in a substantial firm
This role is an excellent career opportunity for a high calibre Legal Secretary/PA with a professional approach and attitude, keen to contribute to the further growth of the department and the firm. Apply immediately
Go back to jobs