Management Accountant - FMCG
North london | £32,000 - £32,000 + benefits | #4487
Management Accountant –
This high profile and exciting FMCG business in North London supplying the leisure sector is consistently outperforming the market and now has a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to join its impressive finance team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this will be a key role in the financial operations of the business and will include:-
• Support the FC in the production of Management Accounts and management information
• Accruals, prepayments, and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Providing detailed departmental P&L reporting with Sales and Margin analysis
• External reconciliation and production of flash report
• EC Sales, VAT, Intrastat reports and other HMRC requirements
• Weekly bank, credit card and cash reconciliation and overseeing payment runs
• Liaising with external stakeholders and ad-hoc duties as required
This role will provide significant opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to progress both in terms of experience and the Study support that will be provided. You should be ambitious to succeed and contribute to achieving the goals of the business. Benefits are generous and this is an exciting business to work for.
Go back to jobs