Excellent Management Accountant opportunity (PQ/NQ) with this fun, vibrant, go-getting company in the Property sector, consistently growing, well-funded and successful. A great place to work and a great place to further your career and move up the finance ladder.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and supporting the Management Team with decision-making information to aid growth, the Management Accountant role will include:-
- Preparation and review of management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting, managing working capital, debtors and creditors.
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
- Supporting development of reporting systems
- Provide financial analysis to management and external stakeholders
- Oversee an accounts assistant, supporting their development
- Support the Finance Manager in strategic growth issues
This Management Accountant role is ideal for an Assistant Accountant or Assistant Management Accountant or Management Accountant looking for a fun work environment, great colleagues, an ambitious company and great work experience to enhance your career.
For this Management Accountant role, you should be either part-qualified or recently qualified ACCA or CIMA with at least 2 years’ experience, have excellent communication and social skills and strong IT experience.
Benefits are excellent including personal development and study opportunities, 25 days holiday, shop discounts, gym contribution, social nights out and well-being opportunities.