2 days in the office - Management Accountant - Our client, an acquisitive international IT / SaaS company based in Central London, is growing rapidly and has created a new role for a Management Accountant covering its London operation and its two international offices.
Working closely with the CFO, FC and key business stakeholders this Management Accountant role will evolve as the company grows both organically and through future acquisitions. The role will include:
- Monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary.
- UK group accounting - journals, accruals, prepayments, B/B and I/C reconciliations
- Accounting for overseas subsidiaries in Quickbooks and Sage
- Revenue recognition / forecasts / WIP for subscription/support/maintenance revenue
- Co-ordinating with sales team and track new perpetual licences.
- Production of reports to budget holders on key expenditure variances.
- Contribute to implementation of Netsuite integrated ERP and CRM systems
- Assistance in the group annual audit and tax process.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This Management Accountant role will suit a Part Qualified or recently Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACMA, ACCA) with the ability to contribute to a developing finance function. The role will suit an ambitious accountant seeking an exciting and challenging growing role.
This Management Accountant role comes with flexible hybrid working from home (2 days in office), a generous salary, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy and sell annual leave days.