Our client is an impressive international Management Consultancy, experiencing enviable growth across the globe. An SME with a projected turnover of $15m next year, the business is seeking an addition to its small finance team. The role will be home based / WFH although you will ideally live in the South East.
Working alongside the Head of Finance and the Management Team, this new role - Management Accountant / Finance Manager - will take on significant responsibility during an exciting period of growth and development. The company prides itself on developing careers for its staff and you will over two staff in the UK finance function and the finance staff in its offices in the UK, Hong Kong, USA, China and Singapore.
This Management Accountant / Finance Manager role will involve:-
- Timely and accurate delivery and analysis of management accounts (at both company and branch level), business analysis and other key financial information.
- Planning and implementing new financial structures and accounting systems across the business, improving forecasting and budgeting systems and building an efficient finance team
- Business analysis (margins, sectors etc) and monitoring costs, ROI and processes in the company and implement and advise on efficiencies, savings and investments.
- Help develop the FX strategy and controls, and develop and implement transfer pricing policies across the branches.
- Longer term there may be opportunities to be involved in re-structuring, investment, or the incorporation of local branch offices.
- Hands-on day to day reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, preparation of FX journals and assist with monthly revenue reconciliations across all regions
- Assisting in preparing the company/branches year-end accounts and audit, with constant monitoring of internal controls for both UK and overseas branch offices
- Ensuring all fiscal, regulatory and industry requirements are adhered to in each jurisdiction
- Ad-hoc finance projects eg assisting in developing corporate financial structures
- Working with the CEO and management team in financial and developmental matters
The company highly values teamwork, diversity and sense of belonging and is seeking a new Finance Manager / Financial Controller with these values. The role will suit an experienced Accountant (qualified or part qualified) with strong technical knowledge, ideally including UK GAAP and IFRS. Prospects are excellent, both via promotion and as the company continues its impressive growth.