• Exciting well-funded VC backed growing £10m business.
• Entertainment/Tech/On-Line billion dollar industry
• Strong international presence, based in the West End of London
• Looking to recruit a Management Accountant / Finance Manager to support the FD in the finance function.
• Must be able to make an impact and help shape the finance function within this fast growing international business.
• Great role for a PQ studier or newly Qualified Accountant who wants to progress
• Assist in the preparation of consolidated group management accounts
• Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, journals and assist in month end close
• Prepare quarterly VAT returns for submission to HMRC
• Aide in the design and implementation of scalable financial and operational controls e.g. PO system
• Assist in cash flow forecast preparation.
• Bank reconciliations, Month end reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and TB.
• Commercial analyses of the individual business units to help identify commercial opportunities
• As a fast growing, VC-backed company, tight cost control, precise reporting and analytical insight are critical functions of the role.
• Oversee the Accounts Assistant assisting with bookkeeping tasks
• Study support if required for ACCA, CIMA studies
• Excellent environment and friendly team in West End
• Very strong growth prospects
• To succeed in this role, you will need strong Management Accounts exposure as well as strong reporting and analytical skills.