Financial Controller – This dynamic, high profile property investment business with a number of locations in London’s West End, is looking to recruit a part qualified (or recently qualified) Management Accountant to join its busy finance function. Reporting to the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts for a number of operating companies in the group
- Preparation of management reporting with commentaries for a PRS portfolio
- P&L analysis, legal and professional costs, and ad hoc expense analysis
- Preparation of year end consolidation including adjustments
- Preparation of tax deliveries to accountants providing explanations
- Audit lead for year end, ensuring sign off to timetable
- Support finance team with ad hoc queries and reporting
- Development and improvement of the business Management Reporting.
The position will suit a part qualified (or recently qualified) Management Accountant with a background in property, real estate management accounting and strong system skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic growing business at an exciting time of its evolution.