Management Accountant - This multisite retail company with ambitious growth plans is looking to strengthen its finance team by recruiting a part qualified (or QBE) Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller with the day to day running for the department. Duties include:
- Assist in preparation of the monthly Management Accounts and provide related analysis.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of all Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Work capital management
- Analysing departmental costs
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and the audit process
- Provide support in the forecasting, budgeting and business planning processes.
- Assist with the routine aspects of dealing with the Bank
- Monitor all accounts processing.
- Share processing of invoices, and bank transactions
- Balance sheet recs / analysis
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Working on Fixed asset module
- Bank recs / Inter co recs
- Overheads analysis
- Supporting finance manager on various Month end tasks ;
- Year - end audit
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified (or QBE) Management Accountant with strong reporting skills to join a growing local business