- Well-established thriving international Travel consultancy Offers bespoke Holidays and Tours to niche international destinations.
- Seeking a capable Management Accountant for a No 2 role in the small finance department of this international company to take advantage of an excellent career development opportunity.
- Assisting the FD with production of management information and accurate reporting
- Overseeing a team of four finance staff while reporting to the Group FD
- Management of credit control to ensure debts are collected in accordance with agreed credit terms and to minimise the incidence of bad debts.
- Helping to manage the financial integrity between the booking and financial systems
- Liaising senior management and staff at all international office
This is a busy challenging role that will suit a capable Management Accountant (Qualified or QBE) with some exposure to credit control. This is expected to decrease as time goes on and the position becomes more senior.
A travel background would be useful but isn’t essential.
- A basic salary of £38-42,000
- Generous bonus scheme of up to 10% of an annual salary
- Vitality healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to travel to some niche international locations
- Social events
- Hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Fantastic career development within a genuine growing company