Hybrid role - this excellent high profile £10-15m company has an opportunity for a Management Accountant / Finance Manager to make their mark supporting the Financial Controller. The role is hybrid and will suit someone living near Hemel Hempstead / St Albans / Watford.
As the company expands, this Management Accountant / Finance Manager role will be key to help the finance function and company move forward.
Career prospects are excellent. The role will involve:
- Month end management accounting, including P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Working capital management including monitoring cash flow and bank reconciliations
- Overseeing the work of one junior - sales / purchase ledger and managing payment runs.
- Various journals, stock related postings, aged debtor and aged creditor reconciliations.
- Responsible for two monthly payrolls and managing staff commissions
- Manage VAT and PAYE HMRC submissions.
- Assist with the annual external audit and statutory accounts.
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis as required.
The role will suit a part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, AAT) seeking a step up and qualified by experience (QBE) will also be considered.
You should have proven experience in ledger management, P&L ownership, balance sheet reconciliations and month end activities.