PART TIME - Small growing Niche Product Investment business, turnover £7m, seeks its first in-house Finance Manager, to run its finance function and aid growth. This sole finance role requires an experienced Finance Manager / Financial Controller to work Part Time hours across 3 or 4 days a week.
Reporting to the MD, the new Part Time Finance Manager role will include:
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the day to day and monthly finance function and implementation of controls.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including profit and loss account and balance sheet, together with commentary and variance analysis
- All bookkeeping functions on Xero including purchase ledger, sales ledger, accruals, prepayments, VAT returns, expenses, journals, bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cash flow management, monitoring expenses, managing bank accounts, maintaining relationships with suppliers and the company bankers.
- Preparation of payroll information for outsourced payroll providers
- Monitoring of creditors and ensuring payments to suppliers
- Logistics and stock management, liaising with suppliers and 3rd party warehousing regarding transport and storage of luxury goods
- Liaison with external auditors and preparation of relevant schedules for audit.
- Develop and grow the finance function as required by the needs of the business
This Part Time Finance Manager / Financial Controller role will require both a hands-on and strategic approach with the flexibility to deal with both finance/accounts and stock/logistics. An exciting Part Time Finance Manager role with ample room for progression if required long term.