Payroll Assistant - Retail
Middlesex | £24,000 - £27,000 + benefits | #4477
Payroll Assistant - This retail business, with a large number of outlets across the UK has an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to joins its finance team. Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor the role will work as part of a small payroll team.
• Processing the weekly and fortnightly payroll for store 3,000 staff
• Processing monthly payroll for Head Office staff
• Processing starters, leavers, personal and contractual changes, holiday pay and statutory pay
• Ensuring compliance with UK immigration rules for ID and work permits
• Dealing with all payroll related queries at store level
• Reconciliation and submission of PAYE & NIC for tax year end
• Dealing with system & operational challenges
• Assist with the tax year end
• Assist with weekly and fortnightly payroll.
• Reconciliation of payroll related control accounts
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years high volume payroll experience, be able to do manual calculations, have strong systems and communication skills and be able to work as part of a team. Although a retail or multisite background would be useful, relevant experience from a different payroll environment would be considered. This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to work in a busy challenging environment in a friendly growing company.
Go back to jobs