Payroll Manager (part time) - Our client is one of the most impressive Chartered Accountancy firms in North London, renowned for its excellent staff training and career progression. The Practice has an excellent client base in Accounts, Tax, Bookkeeping, Audit, Business Services and Payroll. Due to expansion, they are looking for a permanent part time Payroll Manager (flexible hours) to look after the payroll needs of its varied and interesting client base. Responsibilities include all aspects of client payroll:
- Processing clients payrolls from start to finish for monthly and weekly client staff.
- Calculating and deducting all statutory requirements which include SMP, SPP, SSP, RTI, HMRC regulations
- Act as the focal point for employee payroll/pension queries
- NI and statutory payments
- Payroll administration for new starter and leavers.
- Pensions auto-enrolment
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Preparation of monthly reports
The successful candidate will have solid relevant experience of processing the payroll from start to finish in a practice or bureau environment and knowledge of payroll legislation, systems and auto enrolment. Strong reporting and communication skills are also vital. This is an excellent opportunity for a part time Payroll Manager to join a small growing Chartered Accountancy firm as an exciting time of its evolution.