Payroll Administrator / Payroll Officer:- Our client is an impressive Healthcare group in North London, with an excellent working environment, seeking an addition to its Payroll team - a Payroll Administrator / Officer to take responsibility for a section of the company's payroll.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the new Payroll Administrator / Officer role will include:
- Process the payment of staff salaries, including any salary sacrifice and administer all statutory payments according to government legislation, i.e. SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
- Process joiners, leavers and all amendments to payroll, providing advice to employees and managers when queries arise.
- Dealing with payroll deductions such as pensions, court orders and perform manual calculation of payments when needed.
- Reconcile payroll accounts monthly working closely with reporting team (net pay, advances, pensions, PAYE/NI etc.)
- Dealing with external payments to bodies such as pensions, court orders etc.
- Complete various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations.
- Gain detailed understanding of payroll system and provide exception reporting on payroll system to facilitate review of payroll information.
- Deal with Year End processes and procedures and Auto enrollment pension administration
An excellent local payroll role and WFH (working from home) is available. You will need at least 2 years' experience in Payroll with excellent communication skills and strong Excel skills. Please only apply if you have strong Payroll experience.