Our client is an impressive Healthcare group in North London, with an excellent working environment, seeking an addition to its Payroll team.
This Payroll role will take responsibility for a section of the company's payroll (c1000 employees) and support the Head of Payroll with supervisory responsibilities.
This hands-on and supervisory Payroll role will include:
- End to end monthly payroll process for c1000 staff in accordance with company policy
- Administer NEST pension scheme and manage month and year end statutory returns for HMRC and monthly ONS statistics
- Contribute to ongoing development and implementation of new payroll systems, working closely with other stakeholders
- Ensure effective working relationship with HR department and others in Payroll and wider Finance team
- Support Head of Payroll and contribute to coaching staff and business performance
An excellent local payroll role and part WFH (working from home) is available. You will need experience of running a large payroll and must have excellent communication skills and strong Excel skills. Experience of Resource Link and Time & Attendance systems would be useful