Procurement Specialist - Luxury High-End Residential Property development and Fit-Out
Award winning luxury property development and interior design business creating some of London's finest residences seeks an experienced hands-on Procurement Specialist to join the team.
Working on high-end multi-million pound luxury projects, the role will be responsible for the whole procurement process including:-
- Hands-on fit-out procurement including soft furnishings, accessories, glazing, joinery, floor finishes (stone, timber, carpets etc), doors, kitchens, sanitary ware, ironmongery, furniture, drapery, lighting and artwork
- Building new and maintaining relationships with suppliers and negotiating discounts
- Reviewing specifications with designers and working with them to achieve best pricing
- Preparing budgets for client approval; negotiating best payment terms
- Working closely with the project management team, finance team and interior designers
- Preparing tender documents for suppliers and negotiating contractual arrangements
- Quotation analysis and identification of potential risks in collaboration with project QS
- Track Supplier performance and supply feedback to all product specifiers
This role requires relevant experience in high end residential design / fit-out projects, across the whole Procurement process. Ideally, you should have experience dealing with an international supplier base and contractual arrangements. A strong personality and a highly professional approach is required. This represents an excellent long term career opportunity with a successful award-winning business in Central London.