Property Manager / Property Administrator:- Our client is an established Residential Property Investment Business in North London, a landlord to a significant residential portfolio. A friendly family run business, they are now looking for a Property Manager to oversee their AST portfolio. The role will include:-
- Tenancy management - maximising occupancy, finding suitable applicants, referencing, right to rent
- Registering and releasing deposits via Mydeposits, drafting tenancy agreements
- Organising inventories, updating utilities, renewals, rent payments and collections.
- Managing property maintenance including responsibility for EPCs, annual gas safety checks, instructing contractors, approving invoices, carrying out inspections.
- Serve relevant notices and registration for licences.
- Ensure all legal requirements for renting to tenants are adhered to.
An excellent Property Manager role ideally with minimum 3 years' experience in lettings and property management, excellent communication skills, highly organised and preferably experience of CFP software (or similar). Hours 9.00- 5.30pm Mon-Fri. Parking space available if required