Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Manager:- Our client is one of the most impressive Property Investment businesses in Central London, boasting a significant portfolio of prime residential properties. The new Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Manager will work alongside the Group FD and Group FC and take significant responsibility for all AP spend across the portfolio and be the main point of contact for suppliers, budget holders and building managers.
You will have extensive experience (> 5 years) in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Management, ideally in the residential property sector, although senior experience in other sectors will be considered. Sole responsibility for everything in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger, the role will include:-
- Ensure all expenditure across the business is approved and matched to PO numbers
- Ensure all invoices are posted to the correct property and/or statutory company
- Ensure proper recharging of central costs across the group
- Regular review of aged creditors to ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Manage payments according to BACs and/or Priority Payment
- Work with Lettings Assistant with regards to utility costs
- Reconcile supplier statements, investigating and solving any variances
- Processing of expenses for Staff in a timely fashion
- Set up supplier accounts on Property Management Accounts Database
- Review bank reconciliations and manage direct debit system
- Dealing with miscellaneous supplier queries by phone or email
- Support other members of the Finance team as and when required
- Assess existing processes and suggest improvements where relevant
Relevant Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger experience in the Property sector will be an advantage. The role requires strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills, together with excellent IT skills. Initiative and a can-do attitude are essential.
This company is renowned for looking after its staff and offers an excellent long term opportunity for the right Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger candidate.